Anna - Not What She Expected!


Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Anna was very excited to see me and experience a taste of what my bondage style is like, but she had NO idea what she was in for! Bound in a tight boxtie with ankles, legs and knees fused together with rope, she squirms around testing her bonds. They are not only much tighter than she expected, they are completely inescapable. Deciding she's had enough, she asks me to let her go, but I refuse. After all, how can you fully experience my style of bondage without a nice, silencing gag? Anna's protests are quickly cut off when I stuff her mouth and wrap her lower face in vet wrap and leave her to writhe and thrash in her ropes. Now that she knows she isn't getting out until I say so, she's frightened and determined to get loose, but it's no use! Begging, she pleads with me to let her go, but instead finds her mouth filled with a huge red ball gag! She starts drooling immediately, her please for mercy a garbled, wet, bubbling series of gag talk! A neck rope pulls her bo! dy down to her chest, keeping her hunched over as she thrashes around, finally realizing she's in way over her head! Drool pours down her chin as she works her way to the floor, her sweater dress riding up and giving us a nice peek at her pantyhose and panties! Since it's getting late and I have things to do, I decide to really put her in something strict, and arch her into a VERY tight hogtie! She's very flexible, much to her disappointment, as her back is bent and feel pulled tight! I may have things to do, but that doesn't mean I'm letting her go anytime soon, and when she learns she'll be in that position for the rest of the night, she sobs in dismay. If only she'd learned how to untie a good knot!!.
African black nude sexy boys gay porn and bondage twinks stories xxx Sweet boy Milo has been waiting for a while. Male group physical exam gay porn and boys medical bondage Sweet boy Milo has been waiting for a while. Male bondage ballet gay The guy comes! back home not sure what to expect, but. Sexy other young boy ! movie The guy comebacks home not sure what to expect, but although. Gay cowboy boot fetish movietures The man comebacks home not sure what to expect, but although.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 1.4 GB





Comments