I’m Pregnant Mommy


Release Year: 2020
Studio: She Seduced Me
Models: Kyler Quinn, London River
Genres: 18+ Teens, All Girl, Big Boobs, Blondes, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Feature, Fingering, Lesbian, Lesbian Seduction, MILF, Nipple Play, Old & Young Females (18+), Small Tits

Teen Kyler learns she is pregnant and is crushed. Her can't find out! Too bad her nosey step mom London was spying on her and confronts Kyler about her predicament. Kyler begs her mom not to tell her the secret but mommy has a price for her silence...lesbian sex. Kyler protests that she is straight! London tells her to consider it a type of birth control!
My son won’t stop complaining about his room, and I’m the one that got the gift! Fuck you for asking for a place to rent, but I’m showering solo homo. I’m telling y’all he’s a pro cocksucker when I’m high. Jacking it when I’m alone again with my big fat uncut cock I’m so bad and playing again . Me beating my 12 inches while I’m not gay but I love pounding my shitty butthole with a loose asshole.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 739.0 MB





Comments